Terms and condition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all delegates who book to attend events, seminars, training workshops and conferences delivered by INCO Business Group (IBG) or any company operating as a part of IBG.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully and do not proceed with any booking unless you agree to them.
By proceeding with and paying for your registration, you agree to the terms and conditions.
REGISTRATION AND BOOKING
- Your registration will be confirmed only when the full booking fee has been received (if applicable). Please note that there is no refund policy.
- We will send a registration confirmation e-mail, together with your registration details, to the address you provided within 24 hours of your application being received and your payment being cleared (as applicable).
- You are required to notify the organisers immediately if there are any errors in your registration information, or if you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of your application being made or your payment being cleared (as applicable).
- Registration is non-transferrable.
- Incorporator registration is free of charge.
- Incorporator passes admit one incorporator and one guest to the event.
- Further guest passes may be purchased at €75 each.
- 50% of your incorporation fee must be paid in advance, post-registration. IBG will issue a separate invoice for this.
- The advance can be paid online (a link to the payment page will be included with the invoice).
- Visitor passes cost €75 each.
- If you decide to incorporate your company during the event, the cost of your visitor pass will be refunded when you register for incorporation.
RIGHT OF ADMISSION
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from the event, any person whose conduct is deemed unlawful or offensive.
- Any delegate who causes a disturbance at the event or refuses to comply with reasonable requests from the organisers may be barred from this and future IBG events.
CANCELLATION BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- In the event that the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, your full booking fee will be refunded (if applicable). IBG will not be liable for any other costs incurred by delegates.
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
The organisers reserve the right, at any time, to:
- Amend the format, content, participants, location, timing, or any other aspect of the event.
- Cancel, modify or postpone the event, or any part of the event, without liability for any damages, costs, losses or expenses incurred by you in consequence.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND DOCUMENTATION
- Your consent to be filmed, sound recorded or photographed by the organisers, the media or any other party at the event will be assumed.
- Delegates who do not consent to being filmed, sound recorded or photographed by the organisers, the media or any other party during the event are required to inform the organisers in advance.
- The organisers assume the right to use, or approve the use of, any film, sound recording or photograph taken at the event.
- By submitting your registration details, you agree to allow IBG and any company associated with the event to contact you regarding the organisation and administration of the event.
- Your contact details will be placed on an attendee list, which will be shared with sponsoring companies, and may also be shared with other delegates for the purposes of information and networking. If you do not wish for your contact details to be included on this list, you must advise the organisers at time of registration.
- Please keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your reference. They represent a legal agreement between yourself and IBG, and may only be modified with our consent.
- We reserve the right to revise this legal notice at any time by updating the terms and conditions. Please check our website periodically to review the most current legal notice. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms and conditions located on specific pages on our website.
- Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the e-mail address below, or by post.