INCO Business Group is a global advice and service provider for businesses that wish to set up international businesses and corporate structures abroad. One of our key activities is organising conferences to facilitate the incorporation of companies in specific locations.
- Personal information that you directly provide to us, which includes information you supply when you register for an event with us, Non-personal information that’s automatically gathered as you use INCO.com, which includes tracking information for our site
- When you register for an event with us, we ask for basic information such as name and e-mail address, and give you the option to provide other information. At times, you may be asked to provide additional information, such as during payment for conference registration.
- When required for INCO forum registration or other services, we may store your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. We do not store credit card numbers except for the last four digits. This information will only be shared with third parties who perform tasks required to complete the purchase transaction.
- This type of information relates to areas of the site that automatically store non-personal information about the site’s usage, popularity or positive or negative impact. We may perform statistical analyses of users of the site, and their viewing and participation patterns, for product development purposes.
- We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access INCO services, such as IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other transactional information.
- We use Google Analytics cookies to manage INCO websites and track use of the content we provide, including, Standard web analytics information, aggregated data about e-mail click-through rates and video viewing, information collected through HTML cookies, tracking scripts and similar technologies, demographics and other details that are provided to INCO to help us customise the site, based on your preferences. We may collect and use information about your location (such as your country) but we don’t collect any exact data about you or your device. In case you wish to opt out of the tracking and cookies, please feel free to manage your settings on your browser in privacy, or select other ways to opt out so that the cookies and/or ad features are turned off.
- We use your information for limited purposes and do not sell it to any third parties. Specific uses are defined below.
- We may use the information that we collect to fulfil your requests for services and information. For example, we may use your contact information to respond to customer-service requests, or to enable registration for one of our conferences.
- We also use the information we collect to send e-mail newsletters, or information about conferences and INCO events or any updates from INCO side.
- We may use the information that we collect to prevent illegal activities, to enforce the INCO websites Terms
- In addition to the uses identified above, we may use the information that we collect for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
- To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we put in place commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative controls to protect your information. Please note that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. Remember, when visiting a third-party site from INCO websites, we do not control the privacy policies of other parties, so please check before browsing on those sites to ensure you agree with their terms.